1. GorFactory, S.A., with its address in Fortuna, at Ctra. Santomera-Abanilla, km. 8’800, 30.620, Fortuna, Murcia, Spain, and with tax identification code A-73.089.286 (hereinafter “GorFactory”), as the holder of the website with url www.roly.es (hereinafter the “website”) guarantees compliance with the obligations therefore derived from applicable regulations concerning the protection of personal data, and particularly Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December concerning the Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulations developing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December concerning the protection of personal data.
4. GorFactory is fully aware of the use and treatment that must be given to the personal data required or obtained on users in their website in order to manage the offered services. Similarly, GorFactory agrees to hold secret all personal information and treat the said information in confidentiality, and therefore assumes all technical, organisational and security measures that might be necessary to avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorised treatment or access, as established in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December concerning the Protection of Personal Data, as well as all other applicable legislation.
5. GorFactory shall take all necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data and to thus avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, considering the state of technology and in accordance with what is established by current data protection regulations. However, GorFactory is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Internet network and therefore prevent the violation of the data by fraudulent access from others.
7. The users shall reply in all cases for the veracity of the data provided, and are responsible for informing GorFactory of any change thereto at all times, leaving GorFactory relieved of any kind of responsibility thereon.
8. The users shall reply in any case for the veracity of the data provided, and GorFactory reserves the right to exclude the registered services for all users who have provided false data, without prejudice to any other action that might proceed in Law.
9. Any registered user may at any time exercise their right to access, rectify and cancel the personal data they have provided, as the case may be, by written request to GorFactory, S.A., (Departamento LOPD), Ctra. Santomera-Abanilla, km. 8’800, 30.620, Fortuna, Murcia, Spain.
10. In relation to personal data of people under the age of 14, GorFactory shall never use these data for purposes unsuitable for the age of the minor. GorFactory will provide parents or guardians with the possibility of exercising all rights of access, cancellation and opposition to their sons’ or daughters’ or guarded children’s data and will advise the minors to consult them before providing data.